‘This is us’ Necklace – silver
MAKE IT PERSONAL, ADD A HAND-ENGRAVED LETTER!
Collect your own family!
Our home, our family, where we are close
Where kisses are blown and love flows
Our home, where we escape the fuss
This is where I feel ‘This is us’
The ‘This is us’ necklace is 40-45 cm (15,75-17,72 inches) and adjustable between
these two lengths.
Personalize your bracelet and add a letter in a classic font (see image of the font).
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver
or 18-Karat sustainably sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘This is us’ necklace comes in our signature gift box
with the necklace in a glass tube.
- Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry,
our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- When you choose to have your piece of jewelry engraved it will be custom made for you.
In this case the bracelet is final sale and can not be returned.
- Complete this necklace with the ‘This is us’ Mother Bracelet
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: € 7,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €12,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.
Jewelry Wear Instructions
Lennebelle Jewelry is made to be an extension of the person who wears it. Every piece is made with utmost care and love and we sincerely hope that it will be worn every single day.
Here are some tips to keep your beautiful jewelry in its best condition and to let you enjoy it to the fullest;
- We advise leaving your jewelry at home when gardening, doing active sports, and carrying/moving heavy items.
- For kids, we advise taking off the jewelry with ‘wild’ activities or romping around.
- Avoid its contact with products such as perfume, alcohol and/or other chemical-containing products and chlorinated water such as swimming pools.
- Give your jewelry its beauty sleep and take it off when you’re going to bed.
Jewelry Care instructions
When making our jewelry we use the finest materials like sterling silver, 18k sustainable RJC Certified gold plated over sterling silver and semi-precious stones.
Lennebelle Jewelry requires little care and a lot of enjoyment. Nevertheless once in a while, you can give your jewelry piece some extra care.
Over time silver can become darker due to oxidation. Silver jewelry oxidizes naturally with air, light, and humidity. The best way to prevent it from happening is to wear your silver jewelry piece regularly.
If your silver jewelry piece does change its color you can gently clean and polish it with a soft cloth. Alternatively, you can use a soft toothbrush (preferably a baby toothbrush) to clean. However, keep in mind that silver is a soft material and is easily scratched. We also recommend using a silver bath (available in stores, read the instructions well, not suitable for gold plated or gemstones)
With time a gold layer in all gold plated items gets worn out. It’s a natural process. This process is influenced by how the jewelry is taken care of and personal skin chemistry/acidity. The latter depends on diet, alcohol consumption, medication use, hormones, and perspiration.
However, if you want your jewelry to sparkle again we offer you a solution!
Semi-precious stones are sensitive noble materials created by Mother Nature. The best way to keep them as good as new is to minimize their contact with chemicals and beauty products.
How do I store my jewelry?
Store all your jewelry pieces separately in the signature Lennebelle glass tubes. Not only are they pretty but they keep your jewelry safe and clean and it prevents them from getting tangled or oxidized.
Due to the length and frailty of the jewelry, the glass tube packaging and the jewelry containing small parts. Lennebelle Jewelry is for kids from three years and older.