‘This is us’ Kids Bracelet – silver
MAKE IT PERSONAL, ADD A HAND-ENGRAVED LETTER!
Collect your own family around your wrist!
Our home, our family, where we are close
Where kisses are blown and love flows
Our home, where we escape the fuss
This is where I feel ‘This is us’
The ‘This is us’ daughter bracelet is 14-16 cm (5,5-6,3 inches) long and every size in between.
Personalize your bracelet and add a letter in a classic font (see image of the font).
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver
or 18-Karat sustainably sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘This is us’ daughter bracelet comes in our signature gift box with the bracelet in a glass tube.
- Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry,
our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older.
- When you choose to have your piece of jewelry engraved it will be custom made for you.
In this case the bracelet is final sale and can not be returned.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- Complete this necklace with the ‘This is us’ Necklace
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: € 7,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €12,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.