A collection for mothers with jewelry pieces that reflect on motherhood
Motherhood can be most rewarding but also challenging on a daily basis.
These bracelets and necklaces remind us of the perks of motherhood and
the importance of taking care and being aware of yourself.
The mother bracelet Take 5 reminds us to take a moment
for just you or being totally present in the moment with your kids.
Let time stand still for a while or at least not matter that much
in our busy (mom) lives.
The ‘Take 5’ mother bracelet is 17-18 cm ( 6,7-7,1 inches) long.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver or 18-Karat sustainably sourced
(RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Take 5’ mother bracelet comes in our signature gift box with the bracelet in a glass tube.
The packaging and the included illustration on the ‘Note to self’ card are designed by the talented Saar Manche.
The designs from the Take 5 collection can be seen as ‘Notes’ to self’.
With the ‘note to self’ card we want to invite you to write down your own.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- Complete this set with the ‘Go with the flow’ necklace.
All orders will be shipped like normal during our holiday,
only customized and engraved orders will be shipped on the 10th of August.
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 3,95 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 6,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: €10,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €20,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 24 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.