The ‘Pure Love’ mother bracelet is made with a Rose quartz heart.
Rose quartz is probably the most famous crystal of them all.
It’s the crystal of the heart, it transcends pure, sparkling, unconditional love and compassion.
It helps to enlarge and make your love for each other (and yourself) more profound.
Rose quartz also has a calming effect on stress and sadness and promotes empathy.
It comforts homesickness, dispels fear and releases suppressed emotions.
And the list goes on and on..
To us this faceted heart-shaped bracelet combines everything Lennebelle Jewelry
is about ‘sharing the purest love between mother and child’.
The ‘Pure Love’ mother bracelet is 17-18 cm (6,7-7,1 inches) long.
All items from the Gemstone collection are made by hand by goldsmith Nastasia Gendreau using
recycled silver from ‘old unused stock and samples’ and precious (semi-) gemstones.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver or 18-Karat sustainably sourced
(RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Pure love’ mother bracelet comes in a beautiful little gift box.
The illustration on the gift box and on the card are designed by the talented Cebine.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- Complete this necklace with the ‘Pure Love’ Necklace
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 3,95 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 6,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: €10,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €20,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 24 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.