‘Our hearts beat as one’ Necklace – silver
MAKE IT PERSONAL,
ADD A HAND-ENGRAVED LETTER!
€59.00 – €79.00
The necklace ‘Our hearts beat as’ one represents the big mother heart
holding the little heart.
This necklace shows the everlasting connection between a mother and her kid(s).
The ‘Our hearts beat as one’ necklace is 40-45 cm (15,75-17,72 inches) and adjustable between
these two lengths.
Personalize your bracelet and add a letter in a classic font (see image of the font).
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver
or 18-Karat sustainably sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Our hearts beat as one’ necklace comes in our signature gift box
with the necklace in a glass tube.
- Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry,
our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- When you choose to have your piece of jewelry engraved it will be custom made for you.
In this case the bracelet is final sale and can not be returned.
- Complete this necklace with the ‘Our hearts beat as one’ Mother Bracelet
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: € 7,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €12,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.