‘Our hearts beat as one’ Mother Bracelet – silver (gemstone edition)
The Our hearts beat as one gemstone bracelet is made with two rhodolite hearts,
representing one of the most important relationships you will have in your life,
the one between mother and child.
Rhodolite defines the values this special relationship is all about, it’s a warm, sincere, loving, and trusting stone.
It’s a powerful energizer that can increase your energy levels wherever, whenever.
Rhodolite heart 6 mm and 4 mm
The ‘Our hearts beat as one’bracelet is 17-18 cm
All items from the Gemstone collection are made by hand by goldsmith Nastasia Gendreau using
recycled silver from ‘old unused stock and samples’ and precious (semi-) gemstones.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver or 18-Karat sustainably sourced
(RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Pure love’ braceletbracel comes in a beautiful little gift box.
The illustration on the gift box and on the card are designed by the talented Cebine.
- Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry,
our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- Complete this bracelet with the ‘Pure Love’ mother bracelet
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: € 7,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €12,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.