‘You are loved’ Necklace – gold plated
‘A heart symbolizes my love for you and is expressed in a million hugs and kisses’
The ‘You are loved’ necklace says it all. This necklace is a symbol of your profound
and eternal love for each other.
The simplicity of this necklace with three little hearts makes it loved by all.
It makes a perfect birthday, Valentine, baby shower, Christmas or Mother’s day gift.
The ‘You are loved’ necklace is 40-45 cm (15,75-17,72 inches) and adjustable between
these two lengths. The necklace is for both mothers and kids.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver
or 18-Karat sustainably sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘You are loved’ locket necklace comes in a gift box with the necklace in a glass tube.
The giftbox is illustrated by Amber de Vreng.
Find out more about our collaboration and her work in her illustrator portrait.
- Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry,
our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- Complete this necklace with the ‘You are loved’ Mother Bracelet
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: € 7,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €12,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.