‘My forever star’ Necklace with diamond – silver (in memory of a mother)
This necklace is called ‘My forever star’, in honor and memory of the loss of and love for mother.
We hope this necklace will bring comfort to grieving and sorrow and gives a feeling of healing and warm loving for a lost mother.
Most moms guide the way during your life and shine a light when times are dark. This necklace is a symbol for your ‘Forever Star’ still guiding the way and shining her light, now from above.
A diamond seems the perfect combination with a forever shining star in remembrance of a mother. A diamond is seen as a symbol for eternity and relationships filled with love. Physically a diamond helps to cleanse and restore your mind, body, and soul. Mentally a diamond is perfect if you are feeling lost or confused, they help to get rid of negative thoughts and bring back the love and light.
Only 2 left in stock
The ‘Always in my heart’necklace is 40-45 cm (15,75-17,72 inches) and adjustable between these two lengths.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver or 18-Karat sustainably sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Ruby 2 mm
The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 4,50,95 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: € 7,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €12,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.