‘A heart symbolizes my love for you and is expressed in a million hugs and kisses’
Mother Love; the eternal purest and most overwhelming love we know.
A heart-shaped locket is a classic jewelry piece and will be treasured for life
to be passed on to the next generation, from mother to child.
To add even more mother’s love to the medallion you can
have the letters of your children and of course your partner engraved on it.
Add a small photo of this great love!
To put a photo in the perfect size in this tiny locket we made an easy guide
for you which you can download here.
The Motherlove locket necklace comes in three different length 45 cm (17,72 inches),
60 cm ( 23,6 inches) and 80 cm (31,5 inches) (see image for the different length)
The locket is 14 x 16 mm
This necklace comes in two types of chains to choose from, a simple chain and a ball chain.
The locket can be engraved with capital letters in a classic font (see image of the font)
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver and a thick layer of
18-Carat sustainably sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating over sterling silver.
Jewelry gift box
The Motherlove locket necklace comes in a gift box with the necklace in a glass tube.
The giftbox is illustrated by Amber de Vreng.
Find out more about our collaboration and her work in her illustrator portrait.
- Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry,
our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- When you choose to have your piece of jewelry engraved it will be custom made for you.
In this case the necklace is final sale and can not be returned.
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 3,95 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 6,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: €10,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €20,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.