€109.00 – €129.00
‘Through the telescope of childhood we can see as many shooting stars as we wish for’
The Stargazer bracelet is one of our bestsellers since the beginning!
Wear, share and enjoy the bracelets together.
The mother and daughter bracelet Stargazer is inspired by the Stargazer drawing by friend and illustrator Hyshil. With our collaboration we turned her poetic illustration into
a precious piece of jewelry.
Who can still remember watching the starry sky at night as a kid, waiting for a shooting star?
Nowadays the sky is just as beautiful as when you were little and sharing
these magical moments together is what it is all about.
The ‘Stargazer’ mother bracelet is 17-18 cm (6,7-7,1 inches).
The ‘Stargazer’ daughter bracelet is 14-16 cm (5,5-6,3 inches) and every size in between.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver
or 18-Karat sustainably sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Stargazer’ set comes in a giftbox with the bracelets in two glass tubes.
- Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry,
our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: € 7,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €12,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.