The cutest ‘Little Love locket’, a little home for your heart.
A classic locket that will stand the test of time and can be passed on as a beautiful heirloom.
Locket necklaces date back to the 15th century and through centuries they have always been the most personal jewelry, representing a special person or moment for the person wearing it. They celebrate what it means to love, and they mark what it means to remember.
Make this little heart your keepsake and put in a little photo, a personal message or a tiny drawing and wear it close to your heart.
PHOTO RESIZE SERVICE
Because we know how hard it is to find a photo that fits we can
resize your favorite photo’s for free to fit the locket perfectly!
Send your photo’s to; firstname.lastname@example.org
We will resize them and send them back, for you to print, cut and
place them behind the rims of the locket.
The Little Love’ locket necklace available in 45-60-80cm cm
The locket is 14 x 15 mm
This necklace comes in two types of chains to choose from, a simple chain and a ball chain.
The locket can be engraved with capital letters in a classic font (see image of the font)
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver and a thick layer of
18-Carat sustainably sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating over sterling silver.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Little Love’ locket necklace comes in a gift box with the necklace in a glass tube.
The giftbox is illustrated by Amber de Vreng.
Find out more about our collaboration and her work in her illustrator portrait.
- Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry,
our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- When you choose to have your piece of jewelry engraved it will be custom made for you.
In this case the necklace is final sale and can not be returned.
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 3,95 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 6,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: €10,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €20,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 24 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.