‘Intuition’ Mother Bracelet – silver
Only 2 left in stock
Intuition is a mother’s superpower.
Listen to it, trust it, follow it!
You have received the best parenting advice from your friends,
the number one bestseller on ‘how to raise your kids’ is on your nightstand.
But keep in mind motherhood is mostly about a gut feeling.
Green jade works stabilizing and strengthens your intuition.
Opal brings understanding and meaning to gut feelings.
It clarifies intuition and makes it more useful.
Pink Tourmaline is a protective and cleansing stone that brings balance
between body and mind. Pink tourmaline calms and lets you live from your feeling.
- Jade 4mm round
- Opal 3 mm round
- Pink Tourmaline 2 mm round
The ‘Intuition’ bracelet is 17-18 cm (6,7-7,1 inches) long.
All items from the Gemstone collection are made by hand by goldsmith Nastasia Gendreau using
recycled silver from ‘old unused stock and samples’ and precious (semi-) gemstones.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver or 18-Karat sustainably sourced
(RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Intuition’ bracelet comes in a beautiful little gift box.
The illustration on the gift box and on the card are designed by the talented Cebine.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- Complete this necklace with the ‘Intuition’ necklace
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 4,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: € 7,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €12,50 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.