Snowflakes and rainbows, belly laughs and new-born toes; we are surrounded by everyday miracles. Counting your blessings, actively seeing the beauty and wonders around us gives us a feeling of joy, appreciation and thankfulness.
In Motherhood especially when times are hard practicing gratitude on a daily basis can work wonders for how you feel.
Tigereye (3 mm) encourages a positive attitude and strengthens self-confidence.
Citrine (3×5 mm) is a joyful energizing stone, turning negatives into positives.
Aquamarine (2 mm) reflects the energy of the mind, stimulating peaceful and calm emotions.
The first Gratitude orders will receive a beautiful palo santo dish made by Oh My Home
Smoke, one of the oldest rituals, is used for giving and receiving gratitude, therefore we thought of a dish with palo santo as a beautiful gift.
The ‘Patience’ necklace is 40-45 cm (15,75-17,72 inches) and adjustable
between these two lengths.
All items from the Gemstone collection are made by hand by goldsmith Nastasia Gendreau using
recycled silver from ‘old unused stock and samples’ and precious (semi-) gemstones.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver or 18-Karat sustainably sourced
(RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Patience’ necklace comes in a beautiful little gift box.
The illustration on the gift box and on the card are designed by the talented Cebine.
- Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry,
our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- Complete this necklace with the ‘Patience’ mother bracelet
All orders will be shipped like normal during our holiday,
only customized and engraved orders will be shipped on the 10th of August.
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 3,95 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 6,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: €10,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €20,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 24 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.