Long days, short nights, on average 300 questions per kid per day,
daily challenging situations you never could prepare for.
Feeling overwhelmed or drained is part of being a mom.
Fuel up your energy with a really quick nap, take a couple
of deep breaths when you can, and wear this necklace!
Tiger eye stimulates taking action and helps to make decisions with discernment and understanding.
Tourmaline drains negative energy and converts negative energy into positive energy.
It also helps you to stand in your strength and to adopt a relaxed and confident attitude.
Tourmaline comes in many colors but the green one is especially known for relieving fatigue and exhaustion.
Red garnet is the perfect stone for crisis situations. Garnet gives you strength, energy, perseverance,
endurance, self-confidence, willpower, and vitality.
- Tiger eye 4 mm round
- Tourmaline green 3×3 mm square
- Gernet 2mm round
The ‘Energy’ necklace is 17-18 cm (6,7-7,1 inches) long.
All items from the Gemstone collection are made by hand by goldsmith Nastasia Gendreau using
recycled silver from ‘old unused stock and samples’ and precious (semi-) gemstones.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver or 18-Karat sustainably sourced
(RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Energy’ mother bracelet comes in a beautiful little gift box.
The illustration on the gift box and on the card are designed by the talented Cebine.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- Complete this necklace with the ‘Energy’ bracelet
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 3,95 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 6,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: €10,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €20,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 24 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.