‘Through the telescope of childhood we can see as many shooting stars as we wish for’
This Stargazer bracelet is one of our bestsellers from the beginning!
The bracelet is inspired by the Stargazer drawing by friend and illustrator Hyshil.
With our collaboration we turned her poetic illustration into a precious piece of jewelry.
Who can still remember watching the starry sky at night as a kid, waiting for a shooting star?
Nowadays the sky is just as beautiful as when you were little and sharing
these magical moments together is what it is all about.
Read more about Hyshils’ work and our collaboration at her Illustrator Portrait and her Mamma Story.
The ‘Stargazer’ daughter bracelet is 14-16 cm (5,5-6,3 inches) long and every size in between.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver
or 18-Karat sustainably sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Stargazer’ daughter bracelet comes in our signature gift box
with the bracelet in a glass tube.
- Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry,
our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- Complete this necklace with the ‘You make my wishes come true’ Necklace
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 3,95 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 6,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: €10,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €20,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 24 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.