Most moms know those typical ‘I have put my keys in the fridge’ kind of days.
Sleep deprivation and (pregnancy) hormones undermine our clear mind and focus,
some even call it a mom brain or momnesia. Which honestly does not seem fair with
us obviously having so much on our ‘plate’.
This combination of stones prevents a scattered brain and a foggy mind;
Aquamarine calms mentally and gets you in the flow of your day, living in the moment,
Amethyst gives peace and clarity and Carnelian works grounding and combats confusion.
- Amethyst 3mm round
- Aquamarine 6×4 mm oval
- Carnelian 2mm round
The ‘Clear mind’ mother bracelet is 17-18 cm (6,7-7,1 inches) long.
All items from the Gemstone collection are made by hand by goldsmith Nastasia Gendreau
using recycled silver from ‘old unused stock and samples’ and precious (semi-) gemstones.
We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver or 18-Karat sustainably
sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base.
Jewelry gift box
The ‘Clear mind’ mother bracelet comes in a beautiful little gift box.
The illustration on the gift box and on the card are designed by the talented Cebine.
- The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show
small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
- Complete this necklace with the ‘Clear mind’ Necklace
Shipping costs & free delivery
- Netherlands: € 3,95 / Free shipping on all orders from € 50,-
- Belgium and Germany: € 6,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 100,-
- Europe: €10,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 150,-
- Worldwide: €20,00 / Free shipping on all orders from € 200,-
Track & trace shipping always
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm that it’s on the way with the ‘track & trace’ code.
Your order can be tracked by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Your order will be shipped within 24 hours on workdays.
- Netherlands: 1 – 2 working days
- Belgium: 1 – 2 working days
- Germany: 2 – 4 working days
- France: 2 – 4 working days
- Europe: 2 – 7 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 -10 working days
Keep in mind these are estimated timeframes.